Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Doctor's Brush Picks


Every once in a while I run across a product that makes me wonder, "Why didn't I think of that?" I was visiting a friend recently and she shared one of her "toothpicks" with me. Wow what a great little tool. I loved the ease at which I could clean the interproximal root surfaces. I am sure everyone has patients who would benefit from an interproximal brush but we all know what a hassle they can be to use. Before recommending a interproximal brush I always have to make sure the space is adequately large for the brush. These nifty little brushes are small enough for most spaces and do a great job of cleaning. They are available on line or in the dental section of larger grocery stores. If you haven't tried them, you really should give them a try.

No comments: